Diggers Herding & K9 Education

Sheep herding training for city dogs and dog training.

Forums

Forum Home > Introductions > Introduction

Jan

Hi

My name is Jan and I am the owner of 3 Koolies ranging in age from 5 mths to 9 years.  I have owned and trialled Koolies in Obedience and agility.  My youngest Koolie - Liam, is from my latest koolie litter.  I have now bred to 2 litters in the last 4 years.  I have noticed that Donna another Koolie owner is a member here and she owns one of my first litter of puppies - Storm who is doing well in a few dog sports. 

I have a love for Red's due to my husband owning, showing and breeding red Dobermann's, so consequently I have 2 red merle and white males and a solid red tri colour bitch.

October 7, 2011 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Geoff Burling & Rosie

Hi Jan we have known Donna for while she is such a great person and she loves her dog's and her dog's sports.

--

Geoff & Rosie

October 8, 2011 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jan

Not "Storm".  It's the beautiful and very clever "Rayne".  I have also known Donna for quite a while from when I used to do obedience and agility with our crossbreed dog "Mr. Bear". and my original Koolie bitch "Larissa".  That's going back a bit as he has been in Rainbow Bridge for 9 years now, and he was 10 0r 11 when he passed.  Lissa has also passed.

I met Donna when she used to train and trial a Collie Rough.

Jan

Bryce, Megan and the new member of our family "Liam"

October 8, 2011 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.